- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client is distributing prime gaming technology and services to help aspiring iGaming brands to achieve business excellence. If you are passionate about advertising and want to join a young and innovative company, now's the right time!
Placement: Gzira, Malta.
How's a Marketing Analyst's workday?
- Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and assisting with daily reporting requests
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Monitor marketing channels' performance and prepare highlights for the CMO
- Create, monitor and optimise dashboards for multiple brands in multiple markets
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their campaigns and marketing to learn about the competition thoroughly
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer insights
- Create budget plans, campaign cost calculations and proposals for the management
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices
Who's our new Marketing Analyst?
- 4 years of experience in BI and Marketing roles
- 2 years of experience within iGaming
- Great communicator
- Methodical, numbers-driven and well organised
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary
- Fluent in English
- Positive and enthusiastic 'can-do -attitude.'
- Able to work independently but also a team player
Scandistaff is a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be our new Marketing Analyst?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website https://www.scandistaff.com/apply. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job, and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!