- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the entire software life cycle - design, development, test, release and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Broad knowledge within IT, understanding of technical parts and metods used for software development
- Knowledge in testing principals
- Knowledge in Cloud - Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding on the Architectural landscape
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Understanding within containerization (docker/Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Agile software development practices (Automated testing, CI/CD etc)
- Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements
- Communication in swedish and english.
Preferred competence and experience:
- POS (Point in Sales) competence
- Test/QA competence
- Understand complexity with test environment/test data
Preferred personal qualities:
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Wants to be a part of a tight product team
- Communicating and helping other product teams where we act as back end
- Collaborate around requirements towards vendor
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)