- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be a part of ABB Measurement and Analytics in Västerås, which is a business unit within the Industrial Automation division. We develop and provide a comprehensive range of measurement and analytics products designed to improve control, productivity and quality in a wide variety of processes and industries. Our unique basic measuring technologies are well suited for harsh environments which has provided us with a long track record of satisfied customers. We are world leading within these business areas with a large market share over the world.
“We proudly measure things others can’t”, and with your help the customer value will improve even further! If you like travelling and see the World, this will be the role for you.
The role reports to Service Team Lead.
- Work closely with our customers in commissioning and service activities
- Ensure optimal implementation of our products that our customers have invested in
- Support and train customers and colleagues around the world on our products
- Based from Västerås you travel frequently to customers all over the world
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Technical academic degree
- Broad technical interest and knowledge
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Structured and self-driven personality with good communication skills
- Customer focused, flexible and persistent
- Skilled at proposing solutions
- Eager to grow and develop professionally
- Willingness to travel. Approximately 50 – 60% of the time you will be travelling
- Good to have / valued: experience as a service technician or a commissioning engineer, process industry sector, rolling and paper mills or similar.
More about us
Recruiting Manager, Mats Kuoppa, +4621-34 24 92, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Sveriges Ingenjörer: Jan Onsten, +4621-34 21 18; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85.. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Andreas Christiansen, +46733-51 27 46.
Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry. Please note that the selection process is ongoing. The position can therefore be assigned before final application date which is April 14, 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.