- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Process Control Platform (PCP) is a globally organized unit within ABB´s Business Area Process Automation (PA), employing a team of approx. 900 colleagues in mainly 7 countries around the globe. At Swedish locations approx. 300.
We as PCP develop and provide market leading process control products and systems.
Our Quality Assurance Specialists drive process orientation and maintain PCP´s global Quality Management System. So they are a key element in PCP´s value chain do drive quality and performance for a positive business development and customer satisfaction.
The role is located in Västerås and you will be reporting to PA PCP Global Head of Quality Assurance.
- Support and drive definition & deployment of a global common PCP QMS; also, through incorporating/reusing/enhancing existing implementations, contributing the goal of common internal processes within PCP.
- Support the PCP functions (Product and Portfolio Management, R&D, Operations, Project Management Office) in defining and deploying their specific content for the global PCP-QMS, e.g. by moderation of corresponding workshops.
- Support definition of standard material for audits and assessments.
- Conduct and attend audits and assessments, both internally / externally and locally / globally.
- Support and facilitate ISO 9001 certification of PCP´s QMS.
- Be PCP local representative for Quality Assurance when it comes to audits and assessments.
- Training of global PCP team on PCP- QMS.
- Support definition, implementation and maintenance of dashboards reflecting PCP KPI agree by PCP functions.
- Distinctive professional experience in implementation and maintenance of a QMS.
- Preferably Master´s degree, e.g. in electrical /electronic engineering, computer science.
- Preferably knowledge in product development processes.
- Preferably knowledge in Lean Six Sigma.
- Good communication skills.
- Good oral and written English and Swedish.
- Team player.
- Strong quality mindset – strive for perfection.
- Open and global mindset.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Ralf Minor, +49 171 6874 651, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Sveriges ingenjörer: Johan Starner, +46 21 34 20 80, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +46 21 34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Linda Lundstedt, +46 722 05 65 54.
This role is varied, challenging and rewarding. Apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry. Welcome to apply the latest by April 25th. Please note that selection is ongoing, and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.