- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
UX Connections are looking for an exceptional Managing Director to lead our Sweden office.
Having set up the branch in early 2020, this is an exciting opportunity to build the UX business in Sweden from the ground-up and be central to its success.
Stockholm or Remote. Full-Time or Part-time
This salaried position is available immediately for the right candidate. Please send your CV with a short covering letter in English, describing briefly why you’re interested in this challenge, to [email protected] with the subject line “Managing Director, Sweden”.
UX Connections is a digital design consultancy founded in London, March 2013. UX Connections provides user experience research and design consultancy services to business. This means we help our clients design digital products – primarily websites and apps. As the Managing Director of the Sweden office, you will be responsible for growing and leading all aspects of the business, including leading engagements and providing UX consulting services for clients.
The Sweden branch has all of the infrastructure set-up and will be financially supported by the London office until it can be self-resourced.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Generating new business and translating leads – this will include developing a deep understanding of our company and how we work, communicating to clients, formulating bespoke strategies and negotiating effectively to win work
• Leading the UX on a diverse range of client projects in digital design, tackling all aspects of the UX research and design process
• Recruiting and mentoring consultants
• Creating specification documents such as wireframes, user journeys, feature maps and interactive prototypesand communicating these with client using techniques such as presentations and workshops
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Proven record of commercialising and leading significant digital projects, proven ability to develop business strategy and drive results
• 5+ years’ professional UX experience within the design or digital agency environment
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Multimedia Computing,
5+ years’ professional UX experience within the design or digital agency environment
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Multimedia Computing, Interaction Design, HCI, Psychology, Product Design