About the job
Wrknest are now looking for a Technical Support Specialist to Polarium's headquarter based in Kista. Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and soon also in Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, their market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones - from the Equator to the Arctic.
This is a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where there are possiblilities to develop and have an impact on Polariums future success. In this role you will be part of a small multicultural team based in different parts of the world and will work tightly with the Head of Technical Support. Business trips will occur, sometimes on short notices, both international and within Sweden.
We are now looking for a Technical Support Specialist to Polarium who will provide technical service and occasional support to our customers and support with technical presentation and trainings. You will also cooperate with internal stakeholders for driving the customer claim process and follow up customer service requests within the Polarium organization.
- Manage customers and queries
- Ensure SLA are met for all assigned Customer Service Requests
- Cooperate with 2nd line Repair team for all repair jobs
- Work with process and routine improvements
- Service request management for appointed customers
- Be a key part of the Global Technical Support Team
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from similar positions, e.g. Technical Support within Telecom and/or Electrical Industry, with large accounts
- A technical higher education, preferable within the telecom, battery, electrical, mechanical, or similar discipline
- Good understanding of software in a hardware environment
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Swedish work permit
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
Meritorious with knowledge/experience of:
- Lithium batteries
- Telecom energy
- JIRA Service Desk
- Driving license
- Data management
- Working with clients globally at a smaller company
- Other languages e.g. French, Arabic etc.
In this recruitment, we attach great importance to your personal qualities, as they are crucial for how you will succeed in the role and the company. We understand that you do not know everything from the beginning - but you must have a will to learn! That is why we are looking for you who are initiativetaking, communicative and structurered. As a person, you are also a team-oriented person who is committed, meticulous and good at taking responsibilities and follow through. You also have an ability to lead several smaller projects and to multitask your job.
Location: Kista, Sweden
Type of employment: Full-time (40h/week)
Start: As soon as possible
We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.
Please apply as soon as possible since we work with an ongoing selection.
Polarium provides energy storage solutions for the telecom, commercial, and industrial segments.