Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for half a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
The Customer Success Manager will work closely with our customers, get to know their business and challenges and advise them on how Quinyx could help their business to be even more successful.
What you’ll be doing
- Build strong relationships with our largest customers by supporting them to optimise and maximise their return on investment from Quinyx.
- Know the product well enough to be able to translate customer needs, wants and challenges to solutions in the system.
- Partner with Sales to identify upsell opportunities and take collaborative action when needed. Work closely with Customer Services to identify customers in need of additional help, or attention, or customers that run a risk for churning.
- Share customer feedback on the product and its functionality with the Product and Customer Onboarding teams.
- Actively prevent churn by building a Success Journey Map with the customer and taking relevant actions to ensure their success.
- Escalate issues/cases to the Customer Success Director when needed.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Service-minded with the customers in focus.
- Analytical and a “people person” with a can-do attitude.
- Confidence in speaking up during meetings, internally and with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to plan own time and workload as well as deadlines.
- Being technically minded with a desire to stay up to date with technology trends.
- A true team player with a willingness to share knowledge and experience.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate to and relay information to individuals in a variety of roles including those with technical and with non-technical understanding.
- Solid knowledge and experience of working in customer caring functions, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Since this role will cover the UK and Europe, any other European language would be an advantage.
- Experience in Workforce Management/HCM/Payroll.
- You speak more languages than English.
- There is a small tech-geek that lives inside of you.
What is it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!