Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
The Kry Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions and plays a key role in Kry acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on international expansion, product development, and commercial projects. Beyond your legal expertise, you should also be able to innovate, solve problems and proactively look for solutions in our challenging mission to revolutionize healthcare within Europe.
We’re now looking for a Legal Counsel focusing on supporting our global R&D, growth and compliance efforts. The role will report to Global Head of Legal - Product & Privacy.
What you will do:
- Work closely with primarily the Kry R&D team to provide legal advice relating to Kry’s technology and product development efforts;
- Support business development initiatives such as partnerships and new market launches;
- Draft and negotiate contracts; and
- Draft policies, procedures and guidelines that helps engineering and product teams to proactively design and build legal requirements into KRY’s products
- Educate and train employees on key legal topics of technology and data
Who you are:
- You have a European Law Degree LL.M
- 3 years of relevant working experience as in-house counsel and/or from reputable law firms
- Highly knowledgeable in EU laws and standards related to consumer offerings, data protection, product and technology development and e-commerce;
- Good knowledge of multi jurisdictional laws and regulations as well as drafting experience of contracts etc;
- Business minded with focus on pragmatic and risk based advice;
- Strong communication and prioritisation skills; and
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing.;
It’s a great advantage if you:
- Have experience from advising on matters related to healthcare;
- Have experience of working with engineering and product teams, ideally in a high-growth organizations with global operations; and
- Are fluent in Swedish, German, French or Norwegian
We believe that in order to thrive at KRY you must:
- Enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting;
- Have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision;
- Have a genuine interest in data and technology;
- Be proactive and don’t fear to work hands-on and operational;
- Have an analytical mindset; and
- Be able to handle a high workload and short deadlines with ease.
You will be a key member of the Legal Team and report into our Global Head of Legal - Product & Privacy. You will be based in our office located in Stockholm.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true) or contact us on [email protected]. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.