- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to participate in the creation of next generation’s payments platform that will serve millions of customers?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Deliver secure, appropriate and reliable IT services with the mission to ensure that Swedbank’s payment products are market leading and meets the customer’s needs
- Contribute in all areas delivered by the team: analyze, design, requirements, development, test and service/system management.
- Be part of a Cross functional Agile team with Business analysts, Software engineers, Product Owner and Scrum master in the Payment Infrastructure Agile Release Train, working together to build and maintain high quality payment solutions.
- Make sure our payment processing services are up and running 24/7. You should be prepared to have on-call support for maintained services on an agreed schedule
- Participate and contribute in networks, strategic initiatives and work together with and alongside other units of the bank - with a common vision to create value for our customers
What you need in this role:
- Extensive experience of developing and maintaining business and IT infrastructure in a large bank and preferably within payments processing.
- Proven track record within relevant programming language such as Mainframe, DB2, Cobol & SQL coding skills. IMS and/or CICS, IMS/DB and JCL
- Practice of working with Linux shell scripting skills, WebSphere application management and basic concept understanding, WebSphere configuration basics
- Experience from agile ways of working/teams and if possible practical experience with SAFe
- Structured, systematic and interest in details
- As a person you are solution-oriented with a customer-centric mindset and a strong team player, yet self-organized and a driver
- Proficient English, spoken & written
- Open-minded, Solution-oriented, proactive and outgoing spirit
- Good cooperation skills and a strong team player
Academic degree in engineering or any other relevant discipline
Join our team and...
you will have the opportunity to grow yourself and take on a big responsibility. The payment market is undergoing massive change with increased competition, globalization and standardization that push participants to move forward. Swedbank is running several related strategic initiatives in parallel with scaling up agile and strengthening the delivery capacity.
I'm a manager who believes in people. Being a team that support each other provides the best condition for achieving common goals. Therefore, I am driven by engaging employees who take responsibility and who can self-detect and enforce improvements together. I always try to be a manager who is available and a support in our everyday work." Maria Edvardsson, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 18.04.2021.
Location: Stockholm, Vilnius, Riga
Recruiting manager: Maria Edvardsson, +46 76 146 89 86
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson, +46 70 693 00 28
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 70 372 06 19
If you are employed in Latvia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here! (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true)
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here! (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true)
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin in advance of end date.
Nothing of interest for you - recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.