- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
We believe the car is the next great technology platform with the impact to change humanity for generations. At Volvo-CSP (Commercial Solutions Platform), we are working on some of automotive’s most challenging and exciting initiatives such as mobility, connected cars, and digital services. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges while making a positive impact.
Best of both worlds:
The CSP group originated from Luxe, which was a startup that was purchased by Volvo. We have maintained our fast, nimble culture while adding the resources and scale of Volvo. The technology you build will be in the hands of millions of Volvo owners and cars worldwide.
We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who believes in our values and mission, and is passionate about building great products. This position would sit in either our Gothenburg or Stockholm office and report into a manager located in the US. Our team is split between Sweden and the US.
We believe in radical truth and transparency. Sharing information more broadly means everyone can make better decisions. Constantly seeking the truth through hard facts and data generally leads to optimal outcomes. Our team sets very high standards and takes great pride in our work. We strive to work hard and with a purpose since everything should be tied back to a deeper goal.
Our team also believes in having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. We enjoy each other’s company and welcome those with diverse backgrounds and experiences, however there is shared commonality in our values that bind us as friends and colleagues.
Lastly, we want everyone on our team to think and act like an owner. Owners think about things holistically and proactively do what is necessary to achieve success. They own their outcomes and never brush away issues even if it’s not in their direct domain.
* Work with Product and Operations teams to define set of metrics that best represent the state of our product and business opportunities
* Work with Engineering team to design data sets and implement analytic events that will help build models and run tests
* Rigorously build these metrics from available data sets and event logs
* Build models that expose underlying reasons for strengths and weaknesses of our product
* Design tests that will quickly and accurately enable us to make better product and operational decisions
* Use detailed and clear practices to document and share your work with others
* Ability to change direction and produce results quickly
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
* Strong knowledge and experience with reporting tools (Power BI, Google Analytics, etc), databases (MySQL, BigQuery, etc), programming (Python, etc)
* Experience working with Engineers to design and produce data sets necessary for your models and analyses
* Preferred – experience with integrating systems and data pipelines
* Knowledge of Git and standard codebase management practices
How to learn more and apply
Does this sound like your next challenge? We want your application via the link provided. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Senior Tech Recruiter, [email protected].