- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled engineers to join a small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The ES-19 aircraft will be powered exclusively by electrical power. We are seeking a senior level engineer to help us design and develop a unique flight control system, including both primary and secondary control functions. The flight control system will employ electrical signaling and actuation (FBW). This will be a broad role covering design, analysis and testing.
- BS or MS in engineering (Aerospace/Aeronautics)
- Minimum 5 years experience in aircraft flight control and auto-flight systems
- Experience with primary and secondary flight control system design (ATA 22 & 27)
- Experience with aircraft electrical power system certification (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
- Working knowledge of airborne hardware and software development assurance processes (RTCA DO-178 & 254)
- Practical experience in a test rig or iron-bird environment: Assembly, fabrication/modification, instrumentation, wiring; Instrumentation and data acquisition; LabView programming; Flight Control System testing at system and aircraft level
The ideal candidate would have
- A high level of proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to work within a team environment
- A passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
- Working knowledge of systems engineering principles for safety critical systems (SAE ARP 4754/4761)
- PLM software experience, e.g. Teamcenter
- A pilot’s license
Heart Aerospace is a Swedish startup making electric regional airplanes. Heart's mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable transportation for regional travel to every corner of the world. Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. Our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.