- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tranpenad is on behalf of our client (IAC Group Sweden) searching for their next finance plant controller. Send us your application today!
IAC Group Sweden is searching for their next finance plant controller.
- Business Partner to the Plant General Manager with focus on driving the plant to achieving Budget EBITDA & Cash Flow
- Active member of the plant leadership team, involved in all aspects of the plants operational and strategic decision making
- Full finance responsibility for the plants Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Finance leader for the plant, with direct management of the plant finance team with responsibility training and development of the finance team. Commercial finance focus to establish the competitive profit levels for all customers and products for current and future business integrated into the plants LRP (5 years business outlook)
- Ensure unfailing support to all Health & Safety initiatives and drive the appropriate behaviors to build and maintain a safe and ergonomic workplace
- Plant finance business partner to plant General Manager providing high quality financial analysis and insights to drive and support key business decisions.
- Full finance responsibility for the plants Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Deliver accurate and complete financial data throughout the monthly finance cycle (forecast - flash - close) in-line with corporate timetable
- Communicate financial performance to regional and European leadership team with clear explanations of business performance and financial impacts
- Complete variance analysis in Income Statement walk allocating variances to company 'bridge' categories
- Calculate and report accurate and complete financial data to support projects as required
- Ensure accurate reporting of assets and liabilities on balance sheet.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external audits and ensuring that data is provided inline with audit timelines
- Calculation of standard costs annually
- Support commercial sales team on new business quotations and current program changes to drive profitability to levels at or above company targets.
- Complete monthly financial package and present in Plant Management reviews
- Leadership of finance team and support with specific projects and problem-solving activities.
IAC Group is looking for a commited and ambitous college with high drive and well-developed leardership skills!
- Qualified Accountant with experience in high volume (preferably automotive) manufacturing environment.
- Educated to high level, Degree qualified - desirable
- Knowledge of SOX applications & requirements - preferable
- Previous financial management experience within similar industry & scale of operations.
- 2 years+ experience in a finance leadership position in a manufacturing environment
- Successful track record in leading and implementing projects, techniques and end to end methodologies.
- Successful track record in implementing and developing new processes and changes in mid seize plants.
- Full understanding & proven ability to meet near & long-term goals.
- Previous experience of and industry with complex material flow and large labor force.
- Ability to effectively operate, influence and communicate with employees.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Managerial / Personal skills:
- Proven interpersonal and influencing skills especially in a cross functional team.
- High level of drive and personal commitment.
- Working well under pressure and engaging at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Well-developed leadership skills with excellent influencing capabilities.
- Ability to make and accept challenge positively and debate confidently.
- Credible with peers and able to demonstrate added value.
- High problem-solving skills with drive for continuous improvement.
- Deliver on promises, do what he/she says they will do, when they say they will do it.
- High degree of integrity always prepared to do the right thing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact [email protected].
ABOUT IAC GROUP
Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company’s 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit http://www.iacgroup.com.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.