- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of a team where we support each other to succeed? Our team is part of a global organisation leading the development of the Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions. For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tagline. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions, we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from more than 1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
This is The Diagnostics & Service Planning team
In this fantastic team we develop services related to diagnostics and service planning. We have a product owner who prioritizes what we should be focusing on to meet our goals. A manager who coaches and encourages the team. A fantastic cross-functional development team who loves to solve problems and together creates value for our customers. Together we make things happen. We are now looking for a dedicated Scrum Master to work together with our development team to fine tune our agile ways of working. This development team may be split into two teams within a year, and your role will be to scrum master both teams.
- Remove risks/impediments to ensure that the team meet or exceed objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders on different levels within and outside the team to pave the way for efficient work.
- Facilitate and prepare daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective and more. For any actions that comes out of those meetings you make sure that they progress, and you don’t let go until they are closed.
- Contribute to a high-performing team, by focusing on improving team dynamics, performance reducing dependencies and improve ways of working as part of the scrum process.
- Understand our customers’ needs, our business strategy, objectives and technology.
- Interact with scrum masters in other teams to ensure sharing of best practice.
- You will help the team transform from an output oriented approach to an outcome oriented.
You ensure that you understand how your work is adding value to our customers and are not limited to take on Scrum Master tasks but also willing to chip in were needed, may it be incident handling, testing or other activities. You are a quick learner who easily understand technical solutions and may grasp our organisation and different ways of working. In this team we are curious about everything at work and have a “can do” attitude solving our challenges together, making sure to complete each sprint as planned. We would like our new colleague to have this same curiosity, drive and being a team player.
Your personality is your major reason for success, and in addition to this you:
- Have previous experience working as a Scrum Master
- Have been working with Jira and structuring Jira boards
- Have experience working in outcome oriented teams
- Have experience from agile way of working
- Work structured with a strong drive and make things happen without having someone telling you what to do
- Easily establish good relationships with all types of people. With you as a scrum master the developers can focus on developing and rest assured that you will handle risks/impediments. You easily detect obstacles and turn them into opportunities
- A great plus if you have experience from working as developer and/or tester
- Have a valid work-permit for Sweden, if not EU-citizen
- Are fluent in English – both written and spoken
- A great plus if you are fluent in Swedish
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a true team. We work together, help each other to succeed and we create great results. We are of course using the latest technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. We use agile methods and are adopting the DevOps model. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
Our main hub and headquarter is in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electro mobility and digitalization.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Does this sound like a perfect match? We look forward to your application.
Want to know more? Contact us!
Johanna Utbult, Line Manager +46 31 322 95 37
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Embedded Developer (Gothenburg)
- Miljöspecialist kemikalier till Preem, Göteborg/Lysekil
- Miljö/Processingenjör inom vattenrening till Preem, Göteborg
- C-chaufförer sökes till Thomas Betong
- Sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag för Ortopedienheten i Göteborg