Are you someone who wants to make the world a better place, who is not content to work for yet another company the world doesn't need?
At Diet Doctor, we are a health company that aims to empower people everywhere to dramatically improve their health. We focus on lifestyle interventions - not medication or surgery.
What are the important components of a healthy lifestyle for those with obesity or type 2 diabetes? How can people implement this lifestyle in a sustainable way?
Currently, no major health organization in the world has an effective answer. We aim to change that.
- We've been profitable for years, are self-funded, and have no VC investment. Instead, our employees are invited to become co-owners via our employee-stock-offering plan.
- We're the largest keto and low-carb site in the world.
- We’re fully funded by our members, which means we don't need to show any ads or sell any physical products.
- We attract about 5 million monthly visits, have 80,000+ paying members, and 50+ employees (from 20+ different nationalities).
- We're among the top 5 ranked nutrition website in the world on Trustpilot (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com) and have strong Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
At Diet Doctor, we aim to always align our work with our four company values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness.
Our goal is to make the world a better place by empowering people everywhere to dramatically improve their health.
We believe building a team of top performers - who live by our values and get great things done fast - will significantly increase our ability to make rapid progress toward our purpose.
That’s why we're passionate about building a world-class team. Few things in life are as exciting and rewarding as working toward meaningful change alongside other like-minded people.
Recipes drive tons of traffic to our site and the meal plans are the main reason why people sign up. That’s why we should do everything we can to make our recipes as delightful as possible.
To be able to take our recipes to the next level we need to hire someone that works full-time with ensuring that all our recipes are as good as they possibly can be.
Today this work is handled by multiple persons which is messy and ineffective. This task requires working with many different people which makes it more time-consuming.
What you'll do
- Make sure our recipe guidelines and style guides are being followed and implemented consistently.
- Manage and make sure all recipe feedback (from ratings, social media, recipe comments, Trustpilot, test kitchen, etc) is considered, acted upon when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Make sure all our recipes get tested and perfected in an effective and trustworthy way.
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: The opportunity to improve and optimize our most valuable product, healthy recipes.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a driven, ambitious, yet kind culture filled with people who want to do good in the world. We try to optimize our teams' happiness by keeping track of employee satisfaction (Officevibe), using a minimalist workflow process (Trello), minimizing meetings, and allowing for long uninterrupted blocks of work time.
- Rapid growth: We'll give you opportunities to make impactful decisions, while also providing the support you need to do great things and learn fast. We encourage growth and the company will cover the cost of courses or conferences you want to attend.
- Great compensation: We offer a competitive salary, overtime pay, office bonuses, and the opportunity to own a meaningful part of the company through our employee-stock-offering plan (no vesting period, and you're able to keep the shares as long as you want). Additionally, we provide relocation and visa support, free courses and books, free dinner if working late, and access to our company apartment in central Stockholm.
Who you are
- Project manager (2+ years of working experience)
- Has experience in professional publishing of recipes for a diverse audience
- Excellent written English
- Does not settle for good enough
- Highly organized and structured
- You want a meaningful job
- Interested in food and health
Applications will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, working primarily from our beautiful and airy headquarters in Stockholm, at Vasagatan 40, just opposite the Central Station. (Please note: due to COVID, most of us currently work from home. If you have antibodies and feel comfortable, please work from the office. Some of us do.)
Do you currently live somewhere else but speak excellent English? For exceptional candidates, we'll help with your move and sponsor your visa.
Timing not perfect? Please reach out anyway - we’ll wait for the right person.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)