- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a consultant at Randstad Technologies you will work as a Support Engineer at one of our clients Product Development Unit – Packet Core. Packet Core products are growing on the market and the customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support early 5G launches our client need to strengthen their Customer Support team for the Evolved Package Gateway (EPG) and Mobility Management Entity (MME).
- A challenging work driving Customer Service Requests and to be a key player in Customer emergency handling.
- Participation in the Deployment support team that directly support our most prioritized customers deployment projects.
- To be a member of a great team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and have regular competence sharing sessions.
- Constant learning through courses, training and rotations.
- Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference for our customers every day.
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Great knowledge within Ericsson Packet core products, with both EPG and MME experience
About the company
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare