- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to join our customer in giving first class, high quality customer support? Are you fluent in German and want to work in a constantly growing and learning organization? This is your chance to take the next step in you carreer and make use of you language and service skills.
Om vår kund
Our customer is an internationally leading provider of customer service solutions such as technical support, customer service, marketing and sales.
As a customer service employee, your job is to consistently deliver a unique, and personal customer experience to meet the needs of current and future customers, all the way from the first interest in the product to delivery. As a brand ambassador, your customer-oriented role is crucial in supporting the mission to improve the society we live in and give life to the brand promise.
Your job will also include:
- Engaging and educating potential buyers and current owners through incoming and outgoing calls, chats, emails and via social media.
- Educating customers about the brand and the products and effectively guide customers in a reliable way through a hassle-free service experience.
The customer always comes first. You will work to find good solutions, learn and share back so we can constantly improve the customer experience and make sure the customers feel taken care of and get the help they need. You will work in a smaller team, with the benefits of being part of a large organization.
Customer service will initially be open 8-20 Monday-Saturday but will be expanded in the future and working hours will be divided into eight-hour shifts in between.
Form of employment: Consultat through Effektiv with an initial probationary period of 6 month, with the possibility of extension.
Location: Gothenburg, Lindholmen
We, and our customer believe that your personality is more important than your qualifications and therefore do not require previous professional experience. But to fit in here, we believe that you are positive and helpful, have a good communicative ability and perhaps have an interest in cars. You are also efficient, take responsibility for your work tasks and adapt easily to new situations. You also have the ability to learn, understand and clearly convey brand, business and technical concepts in a simple way.
- Fluent in German in speech and writing
- Fluency in English in speech and writing
- Driving license class B
- Nothing in the criminal record
- Basic computer skills
Previous experience in customer service or other service profession
Experience in sales
An interest in cars and technology
Effektiv is the personal staffing and recruitment company. We want it to be easy for our customers and our staff to work with us.. That's why our guiding stars are Happy, Exploratory, Long-Term and Driven - words that we live by and that are the recipe for exceeding your expectations.
For this position, you will be employed via Effektiv and hired as a consultant to the client company for a limited period with a chance of extension.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare