- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Together with the world director, level designers and other artists at Arrowhead, you will be able help shape and populate our game world with next-gen quality assets and props. You will be a key player in immersing players in our upcoming AAA-title and you’re the artist that inspires our artists to become even more kickass than they already are!
As a Senior Hard Surface Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Model Objective Hero props such as (complex) machines and location assets such as fortifications, buildings and detail props.
- Create a very diverse set of animated props with mechanical designs.
- Ensure high standards of functionality of your assets for destruction and optimization.
- Inspire other artists to become even more kickass then they already are.
- Maintain and develop the art production pipeline.
More about you
Are you an artist with solid experience in our industry? Are you driven by developing high quality titles and do you shows a very strong commitment to a project and its lore? And do you like coaching and mentoring junior artist and get them to shine just like the 3D hard surfaces you create?
Put simply, we're looking for someone kickass, and being kickass at Arrowhead means being able to handle deadlines and taking personal responsibility to finish tasks in a timely manner.
Are you kickass? And do you recognize yourself in having:
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in the in game industry.
- Shipped at least one title.
- Excellent knowledge of PBR Workflows.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Expert knowledge 3D modelling software.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other artists.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
Scope: Full-time 40 hours per week and permanent position at the studio.
If you think that you are the kickass Hard Surface Artist we need, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.