- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a good understanding of laboratory automation platforms and want to take the next step in your career? Take the opportunity to work as an Integrated System Specialist in an international company! Here you get the chance to work in a broad role.
This role will be supporting some of the most advanced & complex laboratory automation platforms available in the market today, with the objective of enabling our client to carryout cutting-edge scientific research. You will be embedded within Sample Management to provide first-line software, technical & hardware support for Beckman Coulter Access platforms, with the primary objective of maximizing system reliability & availability. You will draw upon your broad depth of experience to establish best practice for how these cutting-edge systems should be operated, configured & optimized to ensure peak operational performance.
The successful candidate will join a well-established on-site CBRE team whilst also being connected to the broader Scientific Technology Advisory group which is part of the Integrated Laboratory Solutions (iLS) Business Unit within CBRE-GWS.
CBRE is a value-driven company that works based on our values RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence) that permeates all our work and it is important for us that you as employees share these values with us
- Act as 'first-responder' for critical equipment breakdowns, ensuring minimal impact on scientific activity
- Develop and implement a proactive maintenance & system optimization regime for equipment incorporated into the Beckman Coulter Access platforms in Sample Management
- Carryout on-going system performance analysis based upon error logs, live run interventions and root-cause analysis & trending of errors to mitigate their re-occurrence
- Develop innovative support solutions built around the requirements of Sample Management, utilizing Lab of the Future methodologies
- Oversee & participate in equipment support activities within Sample Management
- Develop Platform Specific Training Packages tailored to the Access platforms
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with the Vendor Service Organization
- Provide technical mediation in the event of long running equipment issues involving multiple vendors
- Leverage the expertise & experience of the network of Integrated Systems Specialists and the wider Scientific Technology Advisory group from across CBRE iLS accounts
- HND in a Mechatronic related subject
- 5-10 years’ experience in complex instrument support or design.
- Pharmaceutical / Regulated working background
- Previous experience of working in multidisciplinary customer facing teams
- Advanced Technical Skills in field of expertise
- Experience of servicing complex equipment.
- Understanding of device networking and communications protocols.
- Experience in Process Optimization & Continuous Improvement methodologies.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Talent Resourcing manager, Angela Xiberras M +44 (0)7825 055 507 . The workplace is in Mölndal, employment is full time. Please apply with your CV and other documents in English at latest 2020-08-15.
CBRE is the world's largest commercial real estate and investment company. At CBRE, our passion is to deliver market-leading real estate-related services that contribute to our customers' success! Our 100,000 employees help investors, property owners and tenants through our 530 offices worldwide and turnover in 2019 $ 23.9 billion. CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a CBRE business area that delivers integrated services in facilities management, projects and consulting.