- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an experienced architect with a strong business acumen that can provide us with an architectural vision across the enterprise?
Your everyday life
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
At Stena Line we take an enterprise perspective on integrations making sure we “do things right” while making the right trade-offs. We are looking for lead Architects who have a strong technical background to provide architectural vision and leadership for integrations across the entire enterprise while employing a broad spectrum of technologies and services.
What will you do?
As Lead Architect your main responsibility will be to plan, design, support and govern implementations in different domains to achieve our future target landscape across Cloud, on premise COTS and in-house developed applications. The domains we are primarily looking for Lead Architects for are People and Finance, Operations and Commercial.
It will be your mission to determine the right design of applications and platforms to support the strategy while making sure our architecture principles are applied appropriately. Sounds like fun, right?! It is. And challenging.
You will report to and work in close collaboration with the Head of Technology & Architecture and be part of a team working on multiple initiatives across the department.
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Efficiently utilize your extensive experience and competence in delivering efficient and secure integration solutions on the appropriate platforms
• Take lead on design, support documentation and implementation of multiple simultaneous projects by collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain close working relationships with the other Transformation departments and their architecture functions, IT Security relevant Group IT functions to ensure successful deliveries within established boundaries and in line with the overall target architecture(s) and governance structure.
• Adhere to company (and support in setting them), legal and industry standards in design, patterns and technologies employed where possible, relevant and applicable.
• Capacity to act with integrity and safeguard the overall IT & Integration strategy and escalate concerns to relevant functions.
• Assist the teams in translating organisational needs into technical requirements or solutions, while constantly evaluating and balancing cost versus value.
• Assess technology choices based on enterprise recommendations and knowledge of the range of IT solutions within Stena Line Transformations.
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone with a strong strategic background, with great leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, technology and their challenges. With your outstanding problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set, you will be a real contribute to the business. You work well independently and have experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment. You have an ability to both build and nurture relationships across the business and provide strategic support in your area of expertise. Your excellent communication skills are well demonstrated, both verbal and written as well in creating technical documentation.
Experience from mapping enterprise architectures through solution and technical architectures
• Experienced in Cloud strategies and migrations, DevOps and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications tiers
• Experience making architecture decisions across multiple business systems and across a broad enterprise landscape ranging from Business/Application/Infrastructure architecture
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration, Micro Services architecture, SOA, API Architecture including extensive familiarity with Integration Patterns (Messaging, Routing, Data Transformation etc...)
• Demonstrated background in relevant technology platforms.
• Experience/knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and preferably relevant certification (TOGAF/IAF/ArchiMate/…) are meriting.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Want to learn more?
These positions are full-time permanent and based in Gothenburg within Stena Line´s Digital Transformation department. We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in these recruitments. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at [email protected], +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Embedded Developer (Gothenburg)
- Miljöspecialist kemikalier till Preem, Göteborg/Lysekil
- Miljö/Processingenjör inom vattenrening till Preem, Göteborg
- C-chaufförer sökes till Thomas Betong
- Sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag för Ortopedienheten i Göteborg