- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Business Unit Liquid Food (BULF) is responsible for development and manufacturing of solutions, branded processing units and key components for the processing of liquid foods within beverage and prepared food. We work closely with our clusters and customers to understand their true needs. To secure that we, create and convey our solutions that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its Customers. BULF has approx. 500 employees in seven main sites: Sweden, China, USA, India, Singapore, Switzerland, and Denmark.
We are looking for a Capability Driver that will have a key role in coordinate and implement BULFs global capability plan.
The position is permanent and based in Lund and will include 25-50 travelling days per year.
What you will do
Your main task will be to coordinate and implement BULFs global capability plan in line with business need. You will also Drive BULF Commissioning & Troubleshooting certification process and ensure appropriate trainings, and training material, for BULF product portfolio are available in Academy and are updated continuously.
You will focus on
· Create capability plan together with Cluster capability drivers, to ensure market readiness for new product launches.
· Secure alignment on the need of global BU LF capacity and capability for our installed base and new deliveries.
· Collect and coordinate the global need for assessors from market, Services and BULF in alignment with business need.
· Align need for trainings with Cluster capability drivers and ensure enough trainers are equipped with relevant and updated competences.
· Develop and continuously improve processes, procedures, standards and tools within area of responsibility.
Who you are
We are looking for a strong, independent colleagues with high personal drive. You are business oriented, analytical, and organized, which makes it easy for you to create structure and keep track on parallel things. You are good at building relations and networks, and you enjoy working in an international environment.
Probably you have a degree in engineering and working experience from a similar role. You are proficient with MS Office and savvy with IT tools. It is an an advantage if you have project manager experience and/or knowledge of processing plants for the food industry. As you will work in an international environment it is important that you have a good command of English both written and spoken.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your CV and motivational letter in English through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2021.03.18
To know more about the position contact Joakim Schmidt at +46 46 36 5676
Questions about your application contact Martin Fosser +46 46 36 4674
For trade union information contact Unionen/Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 or
Sveriges Ingenjörer/Jaana Mathisson at +46 46 36 5226