- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Group IT
Infrastructure & Onsite Services
IT Architect, IT Infrastructure Automation
Volvo Group IT
Group IT governs the overall Process and IT efficiency within the Group. The function drives the usage of common processes, common IT systems and IT infrastructures.
Infrastructure & Onsite Services (IOS)
Infrastructure & Onsite Services is in charge of all Volvo Group IT infrastructure services. As the majority of these services are delivered by a partner, the mission is focused at governing and controlling this partner, as well as managing the remaining IT infrastructure delivery teams in Volvo.
The mission of Application Services is to Develop and Govern the Infrastructure Services for applications while ensuring their delivery and usage. By that, Application Services contributes to Volvo Group competitiveness by delivering standardized and fit for purpose infrastructure services, maintaining a balance between time to market, cost and quality.
We are now looking for a IT Architect for IT infrastructure automation
In this role you will be reporting to the automation manager within Volvo Group IT/ Infrastructure & Onsite Services / Application Services.
Role mission & context
Work with modern technologies and tools in public cloud as well as In our traditional IT landscape. Driving the IT infrastructure automation agenda is done in close relationship with our partner(s) and in alignment with the overall Volvo Group target architecture and long term strategy.
You will work closely with the automation manager, other IOS teams, our main partner’s as well as other Volvo Group IT units such as Solution Delivery units, On-site, CIO Office and Center Of Excellence.
The IT infrastructure automation architect has responsibility for Automation of infrastructure and operations activities within the full span of IOS:
- Global services (predominantly outsourced) across all IOS service towers: application services, end-user and core services
- De-centralised services delivered by Volvo Group Onsite IT resources (whether in IOS or in TD/BA IT organizations)
This role does not include to drive BPA or RPA related automation activities, but will require work in close collaboration with the functions responsible for those areas.
- In collaboration with our partners ensure that we are:
- Leveraging on already made investments
- Have the needed tools, processes and documentation
- Driving the needed standardization and modernization activities both internally and towards our partners
- Establish and maintain the long term architecture for the IT infrastructure automation area aligned with and based on IOS target architecture and the sub portfolio roadmap(s)
- Be responsible for the IT infrastructure automation backlog(s) and execution
- Securing infrastructure architecture compliance with corporate standards and directives
- Contribute and drive service development or enhancement projects to ensure architecture support, requirement gathering and breakdown, compliance, consistency and certification
- Drive the the development of IT infrastructure automation related development guidelines, methods and frameworks
- Ensure documentation of the architecture landscape for the area of responsibility
- Work closely with architects & service area leaders from other IOS teams and our partner’s architecture teams in order to make sure that the underlying architecture, infrastructure services and technical decisions support the automation strategy
- Offer support, guidance and expertise needed to successfully drive the IT infrastructure automation agenda
- Coordinate and communicate IT infrastructure automation roadmaps and their execution
- Contribute to define objectives, measurements and approaches for IT infrastructure automation inside internal IT operations deliveries
General skills required
- Strong English written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to meet the agreed targets, deadlines and goals without direct, day-to-day supervision
- Ability to work in an international team with colleagues that have diverse cultural backgrounds
Additional competencies and experience required
- Strong competence in designing and managing enterprise-level IT infrastructure automation both from a development, tool and process perspective
- Strong competence in cloud, modern applications and traditional it infrastructure
- Experience with building architecture/solution roadmaps
- Experience from technical system solutions and overall design
- On the job experience as a developer using continuous delivery methodology in agile teams
- Experience from using frameworks like SCRUM, SAFE, TOGAF, ITIL and modelling architecture using UML and ArchiMate standards
We can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will be a key player in the Volvo IOS organization. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside the Volvo Group.
At Volvo Group, we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality.
Location: Flexible (preferably Gothenburg, Wroclaw, Lyon or Gent)
Travel required: Occasional
Last application date: 2021-03-12Target start date:2021-06-30
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For further information please contact
Fredrik Wanderydz, Automation Manager Application Services IOS, phone:+46 739022664
Maria Börjesson, HR Business Partner for IOS, phone+46 31 3221030