Loop54 is an AI based software-as-a-service (SaaS) search and navigation engine for ecommerce, used by hundreds of etailers today and we are rapidly becoming a gamechanger in the business of ecommerce. By using AI, we're increasing our clients conversions rate. Working with Loop54 equals a lot of fun, but it also means that there's a lot of things to keep track of at once. To keep up, we want to extend our Customer Success team with one additional Customer Success Manager.
We have maybe the best search/recommendation technology in the world of ecommerce today, now we need you to help us delivering, packaging and communicating this with our clients.
The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive and evolve. So give us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will truly become a company apart from the others.
- Work on adoption and understanding of Loop54 to increase the value for the customer
- PM implementations, onboard and follow up on the Loop54 solution for some of the biggest ecommerce actors in the world
- Create efficient usage and client engagement. Educate clients on the value they can generate with Loop54 thorough education that includes training, consulting and regular communication about product features
- Encourage clients to utilize appropriate Loop54 resources (i.e. blog posts, webinars, etc.) to increase their success.
- Together with the team, develop the strategy for best-in-class scalable Customer Success
- Monitor usage proactively and contact clients upon low usage in order to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Utilize Loop54,Google analytics, client and CS platform data to derive insights and use these to drive greater client engagement. Generate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and deliver to the customer based on these insights.
- Deliver revenue: Meet or exceed churn targets. Contribute to inside sales lead generation, qualification, and sales funnel processes
- Collaborate with the product team in terms of being the voice of our customers
- Experience of 1-3 years of working in international projects together with customers (as a consultant or in an internet-based global company)
- Passion for building strong and long-lasting relationships
- Ability to drive many tasks and projects at the same time
- Great interpersonal skills
- Interest in data & statistics
- English and Swedish proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Previously worked in a B2B customer facing role, ideally within ecommerce or SaaS
- Are used to lead projects where all or part of the delivery included data analysis
Working at Loop54
We value high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. We strive to work transparently throughout the organisation and we always have a humble approach to questions or feedback from colleagues. We appreciate teamwork, diversity and equality. And, most importantly, we have fun at work!
In addition to working with brilliant and friendly colleagues you will also be enjoying these benefits when working for Loop54:
- Free reading policy (including free Kindle) All employees get a free Amazon Kindle and unlimited subscription to e-books.
- Massage & gym membership Employees enjoy free massage at work and a gym membership of their choice.
- Health insurance and pension All employees are covered by a company health insurance and an occupational pension plan.
- Company breakfast Free breakfast at least 2 times a week.
- Don't go hungry Kitchen with fresh fruit, cappuccino machine, and a well stocked fridge for sandwich-making.
- Central location Our Stockholm office is centrally located, with a nice view and two balconies for relaxing or lunch when the weather permits.