About the Company
SodaStream is the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of Sparkling Water Makers, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavoured sparkling water in seconds. SodaStream’s products promote health and wellness, are environmentally friendly, cost effective and fun to use. Every year SodaStream provides 1, 5 billion litres of carbonated beverages to millions of households, making it one of the largest beverage companies in the world. We employ more than 4,000 people worldwide, with over 40 nationalities represented.
About the position
As a Credit Controller at Sodastream, you will primarily work with reporting, analysis, strategy and improvements of the processes for the accounts receivable. You will ensure that the receivables ledger is in line with our Global Control Standards and best practices. As a Credit Controller you will take a proactive role in reducing DSO, ensuring timely and efficient collection of debt and effective local and group reporting. You will continuously participate in various improvement as well as profitability projects. Other duties will include:
- Conduct regular review of credit limits.
- Conduct analysis to identify areas of risk, payment performance trends and to report on cashflow forecasting.
- Assist your co-workers with the monthly closing process.
- Provide regular detailed and informative hi quality credit management reporting.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities, propose solutions and take responsibility for improvement implementation.
In this role you will be working together with a wider financial team of the Nordic countries.
You have at least three years of experience in a similar role. If you have prior experience from FMCG or experience in credit controlling in an international environment it will be considered as a merit.
- You are an experienced user in Microsoft Office and various IT systems as well as having advanced skills in Excel.
- You have a great ability to prioritize and delivering within deadlines.
- You are comfortable in communicating and networking with other people and we also believe you to be an excellent team player.
- We are looking for a quick to learn, dynamic, person with a ”Can do” positive attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Knowledge of other Nordic languages is a plus.
SodaStream is an emerging company with a great working space where change is a natural part of your day. You will be surrounded by a positive and international atmosphere and will be expected to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Terms and conditions:
This is a direct recruitment where you are employed directly by SodaStream. The position is full time with office hours Monday thru Friday. We would like you to start as soon as possible. SodaStream is located in Hammarby Sjöstad.
How to Apply
We look forward to reading your application!
Please use the "apply" button at the bottom of the ad register your resume and personal letter in English. We review all applications on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application period has expired. If you have any questions please contact our recruitment manager Madelaine Roosmark at [email protected].
We are heart working”
We specialize in staffing and recruitment in Stockholm. The company grew from the desire to contribute in a larger societal perspective. We have achieved this by always working with our hearts. This means that we never compromise on quality, that we are personal and that we always strive to build long-term relationships. It also means that we are honest with candidates, consultants, clients and ourselves.