- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Business Unit Process team is now looking for a Project Engineer – Project Execution. The purpose of the Project Execution team is to develop and increase our sales regarding Process radar projects. This is done by focusing on a specific WA and support as well as coach throughout the project life cycle. The life cycle of the project usually spans over several years. In the early phases, you will work with the pursuit sales team. Once the order is won the focus turns to the Global Project Management offices, thereafter you follow through with the order in cooperation with the factory for manufacturing, inspection and delivery in Sweden.
• Coach global project organizations to ensure later success by taking an active role in the project
• Drive Process Level mindshare worldwide
• Be aware of pursuit funnel and reach out to support during pursuit to ensure success
• Assure that the global project organization is aware of all implications of the customer requirements and that these are acted upon in time
• Provide expertise to both internal and external parties
• Assure that the order is clean prior to manufacturing start
• Manage the execution of the project at RTR (Rosemount Tank Radar) being the liaison between the factory and the project organization
• Host the customer inspection
• Manage engineered solution orders at RTR
Scope: Full-time consultant through Randstad Engineering
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience or a high performing newly graduate
• General to deep knowledge in all standard software’s such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and various professional tools.
Success in this role requires a customer focused individual with excellent communications skills, both written and spoken. You need to be action oriented, structured, social and not afraid to stand firm in an international environment. It’s a benefit if you have a good understanding of Process Level instrumentation.
For information: Contact Lisa Pettersson, [email protected]
About the company