- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Republika e Kosovës
Republika Kosova - Republic of Kosovo
Qeveria -Vlada - Government
Ministria e Punëve të Jashtme dhe Diasporës - Ministarstvo Inostranih Poslova i Dijaspore - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora
Ambasada në Stokholm - Ambasada u Stokholmu - Embassy in Stockholm
For vacant position:
Position: Consular Assistant
Place of work: Embassy of the Republic of Kosovo in Stockholm
Duration of contract: One year (renewable) with a probationary period of 3 months
Application date: 21 July 2020 to 3 August 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
Works under the supervision of the Consul or Chief Consular Officer. Provides general administrative support as defined by the job description, including the specific consular functions given below:
. Greeting the public and determining what services are required, how the request should be handled and providing relevant information and forms to proceed with consular actions;
. Maintaining detailed digital records of all consular transactions, along with accurate records of activities referred to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or other government agencies for follow-up.
. Serving as a cashier to receive and calculate public payments for consular services, documents and consular translations.
. Maintain supplies, seals and consular equipment safely.
. Maintenance of all files and consular correspondence.
. Processing consular correspondence and sending routine responses to various requests.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
. High school diploma;
. To be a citizen of the Republic of Kosovo (with legal residence in the receiving state) or a citizen of the receiving state;
. Have knowledge of Swedish / English, and knowledge of other languages is preferred;
. Proven ability to systematize and maintain documentation, determine appropriate solutions;
. Have proven and effective written and oral communication skills in Swedish / English;
. Knowledge of providing consular services;
. Have excellent self-organization skills, be able to create advantages effectively working in an environment under pressure;
. Have 3 years of relevant work experience.
Candidates who apply must meet these conditions, enter the short list and then be interviewed.
- A copy of ID card;
- A copy of school qualification-diploma;
- Two work references and a letter of motivation;
- Health certificate from a Medical Practitioner;
- Clearance certificate confirming they are not undergoing an investigation by the receiving state authorities.
Documents to be submitted by e-mail at [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)