- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Software Engineer with a DevOps mentality you know there’s no such thing as “it works on my machine”.
Lendo is one of the most successful Fintech companies in Sweden and we are now expanding the Lendo concept into new countries. Do you want to take part in this extremely fast-paced and exciting journey?
What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I build and enhance the best loan comparison platform on the market.
What you will really be doing
- Build, design and optimize Golang microservices to make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries
- Use a modern technology stack such as Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL...
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders, discuss how to meet and solve a varied range of requirements
- Write tests at different levels to ensure quality and that your code really does what you want
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further streamline our development
Bring your own unique skill set to the table
You’ll experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time
What have we done the last quarter
- Enhanced our platform and written new services to prepare for launching Lendo in more markets
- Focused on improving our mobile site speed.
- Redesigned Lendo.se
- Written new end-to-end tests
- Created a new API for all banks that are connected to our platform
- Implemented an improved pipeline allowing us to do continuous deployment
- Worked on our new infrastructure in a private cloud
- Built a new game room with pinball, foosball, ping pong table...etc.
You’ll become part of an international, agile, multidisciplinary team that loves to discuss and solve problems together. You will also work very closely with the business and directly contribute to continuously developing and improving our product offerings to empower and delight consumers across Europe by helping them make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.
- A place for everyone - You are welcome at Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace!
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension, parental leave and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordics with endless possibilities
- Room for you to do things your way
- We like to inspire your passion by organizing hackathons and other knowledge-sharing events as well as giving you the opportunity to join global conferences
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning platform & skilled sparring partners
- A wellness program, if you want to do yoga, meditation, running and other activities with colleagues and coaches
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Super central location in Stockholm with awesome rooftop.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as ping pong tables, team activities and fun parties!
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
Skills and requirements
- You’re a curious engineer and can find ways to show us
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way. You don’t ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others
- Good knowledge in some development language
- Preferably Golang or a similar language. Also, you should be eager to become awesome at Golang
- Code reviews and unit tests are natural parts in your daily work
- You take automation over documentation any day of the week
- Familiar with tools like: Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Interest and experience with Machine Learning is a plus
A background check will be performed before employment
Lendo, which is part of Schibsted, is a leading comparison service for consumer loans, business loans and credit cards. We are an international fintech company, founded in Sweden in 2007. In the last couple of years, Lendo has embarked on an exciting global journey launching its innovative product in numerous European countries, including Poland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. Our mission is to empower consumers across Europe to make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)