- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Why should you want this job?
Let me tell you a short story. Knightec, as a company, has the ambition to take on larger overall commitments for our customers. To make this type of assignment a forward-leaning and coordinating person is of utmost importance, and it is around this role that the projects are revolving. That person is you, and you are the critical component.
The role means that you are the one who is technically leading product development projects forward. As you will work on developing products with different technical interfaces, you will be actively working to communicate with the team, teams in adjacent areas of expertise (in addition to mechanical engineering). The role will mean that you have to be independent and make quick estimates and decisions. To sum it up, your task is to help the team move forward.
You will work with existing customers but are also involved in sales to new customers. This means that you are involved early in projects to understand the customers' needs and present potential proposals and solutions to inquiries. Projects will vary, but they will always be towards product development.
Build a career that you can be proud of
At Knightec your development is our development. What we offer you is not a laid-out road for you to walk down. We do things a bit differently. You are in control of your development, no matter which path you want to take. If it's to reach a new role in the future or a specific technology, we will be there to help you move forward.
You will be surrounded by people that care. Not just about the project and technology, but about each other. We do it as a team. That's the way forward.
- Have experience working with advanced product development of products that contain several competence interfaces.
- Have led technical projects in product development, digital or physical
- Worked with product structures and various materials planning systems (MPS) and product data systems (PDM)
- Understanding of the production process - in terms of testing, subcontractors, manufacturing cost, manufacturing process and tools
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 750 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.