- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Rovio’s Stockholm Studio is the studio behind the hugely popular Angry Birds 2, the bigger, badder and birdier sequel to the global phenomenon that put Angry Birds on the map. The studio is dedicated to making the Angry Birds 2 game experience ever more exciting for players, developing continual improvements, as well as running world class live ops every day.
In addition to Angry Birds 2, Stockholm studio is actively developing new titles in the RPG genre, with the Angry Birds brand and also new original IPs. Our ambitious teams are full of passionate RPG players who are eager to leave their mark. We describe our approach to this wide genre as “lean RPG” – we strive to create games that are approachable, but retain the deep mechanics and late game that RPG players know and love.
When making games with our lean RPG approach, we employ the design pillars of approachability, fresh core gameplay, a focus on our super fans, and creating living game experiences through live-ops. Our development is driven by our players. We use data to provide insights into our players’ needs, and we always strive for improvement through continual iteration.
We are looking for a skilled, versatile, and enthusiastic QA professional to strengthen our studio in Stockholm, Sweden.
This is a fixed-term 1 year position.
- Support QA Lead and the development team in reaching great product quality
- Provide timely and accurate visibility to product quality for stakeholders
- Facilitate execution of project's test activities, Internal and External
- Test design and planning, including creation and maintenance of test cases
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Professional experience in the video games industry
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in JIRA
- Ability to prioritize tasks and operate well under pressure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience in Unity
- Experience in working with outsourced and/or distributed teams
How to apply: Send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected]