Tranpenad is on behalf of our client (IAC Group Sweden) searching for their next finance manager. Send us your application today!
IAC Group Sweden is searching for their next finance manager.
- Business Partner to the VP operations with focus on driving the region to achieving Budget EBITDA & Cash Flow.
- Finance leader for the region, with direct management of each of the plant finance teams and responsibility for the finance deliverables for all plants.
- Finance responsibility to create and update LRP (5 years business outlook) for the region to project outlook at company targets for EBITDA & Cash Flow Commercial finance focus to establish the competitive profit levels for all customers and products for current and future business.
- Lead and develop the Finance and Controlling department’s activities so that the plant delivered Financial reports on schedule and within quality standards.
- Ensure unfailing support to all Health & Safety initiatives and drive the appropriate behaviors to build and maintain a safe and ergonomic workplace.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all financial data submitted through monthly finance cycle (forecast - flash - close).
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all financial data for customer and product profitability analysis.
- Communicate financial performance with focus on business variables and the impact relationship with the financial results/outlook.
- Lead for region on 13 week and daily cash management.
- Support commercial sales team on new business quotations and current program changes to drive to profit levels at or above company targets.
- Training and supporting plant controllers.
- Develop plant finance teams to support succession planning Support Plant Management reviews.
IAC Group is looking for a commited and ambitous college with high drive and well-developed leardership skills!
- Qualified Accountant with experience in high volume (preferably automotive) manufacturing environment.
- Educated to high level, Degree qualified - desirable.
- Knowledge of SOX applications & requirements preferable.
- Previous financial management experience within similar industry & scale of operations.
- 5+ years
- Successful track record in leading and implementing projects, techniques and end to end methodologies.
- Successful track record in implementing and developing new processes and changes in mid seize plants.
- Full understanding & proven ability to meet near & long-term goals.
- Previous experience of and industry with complex material flow and large labor force.
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English.
Managerial / Personal skills:
- Proven interpersonal and influencing skills especially in a cross functional team.
- High level of drive and personal commitment.
- Working well under pressure and engaging at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Well-developed leadership skills with excellent influencing capabilities.
- Ability to make and accept challenge positively and debate confidently.
- Credible with peers and able to demonstrate added value.
- High problem-solving skills with drive for continuous improvement.
- Deliver on promises.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any questions regarding the advertised role please contact [email protected].
ABOUT IAC GROUP
Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company’s 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit http://www.iacgroup.com.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.