- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Zaplox is a market innovator of the mobile guest journey and mobile key services, delivering mobile check-in and mobile keys to the hospitality industry in Europe and in North America.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are searching for more awesome colleagues to take on the role of successfully continuing the development of the Zaplox platform. Our drive as a team and motivation is to deliver the ultimate mobile guest journey with mobile check-in, payment, checkout, and mobile key, in one seamless, customized branded app or kiosk that has deep integrations with leading PMS, payments, and lock systems.
Some of the things you will do while working with us:
- Your focus will be to create even better conditions and solutions for the existing products.
- Manage continuous quality improvements of products and processes.
- Share information with the team in the Agile daily sessions.
- Deliver results and meet customer expectation.
One of our mottos are - Work hard, have fun and make history with Zaplox!
We work as an empowered team that always strives to have fun and do things differently.
Aiming for being fluent in cloud, apps, automation, integrations, and API: s. Given the seniority required for this position, we expect relevant experience in the above fields from you and the rest of the team. Ideally, this includes hands-on experience across several technology domains. Together we work to find new and inspiring ways to deliver the ultimate mobile guest journey for all our customers and partners.
One or more below)
Scenario 1: Before the Weekend
Given it is Wednesday.
And you are replacing an old on-prem web app with some serverless functions in the cloud.
When you hear a colleague say: "Ah, soon Friday!"
Then you go in your head: "Whaaaat, I don't have time for no weekend!"
And then think of how you can move even faster to get your stuff out into production before then.
And at the same time, you feel kind of sorry for the ones longing for the weekend already.
Scenario 2: Bait and switch
Given that your colleague is going on a ski vacation for a week
And is worried about how the team will manage without him/her/. *
And you assure that you will cover.
When he/she comes back a week later
Then you have replaced his/hers/* whole Java monolith with a couple of polyglot microservices written in Kotlin and some other nice languages
Scenario 3. Whining
Given that you are unhappy with a colleague that keeps whining about mundane repetitive work they have to do.
And you know it would take you almost no time to semi-automate.
When you show that colleague how to use your new tooling to make it super smooth and easy
Then they are not interested
And just keeps doing what they always do and whine about it.
And you start to wonder if there is a place with people like yourself?
Are you the right person for our team? Great!
Do you like what you have read so far? Then please continue reading.
We believe that you have experience in a whole lot of things such as; cloud, hardware, DevOps, programming, mobile/iOS/Android backend/API/frontend, infra as code, strangler pattern. You also have an independent, proactive and individual drive, and enjoy an agile and iterative, yet structured way of working and achieving results in a flexible environment.
We believe the person we are searching for is skilled with:
- Innovation mindset and the skills needed to adapt and respond to change.
- Passion to explore new insights and address future opportunities and improvements!
- Curious personality with a holistic view and appreciation for exciting tasks where decisions often need to be taken based on information from different partners and investigations.
- Wisdom and self-motivation typical of product developers who love solving sophisticated problems to join our great development teams.
- Excellent team-collaboration skills with a positive “can-do” demeanor
- Eager to learn new (https://gigstep-my.sharepoint.com/personal/anna_tannerfalk_skillu_se/Documents/Annonser%20Zaplox_justerad.docx#_msocom_1)things. The only thing we know is that things will change. Both the tech we use, but also about the industry we operate in.
We are on a global mission!
Zaplox improves the guest experience and drives the digital transformation in the hotel market. It is an exciting journey to be part of, as it also provides personal growth possibilities for you as part of the Zaplox team. We offer you a dynamic workplace in a fast-paced company that will change how millions of hotel guests experience the hotel stay due to the Zaplox guest journey.
Sounds great, I want in!
This position is located in our office in Lund, Sweden.
Please apply by the button down below.
We will review applications and conduct interviews continuously during the recruitment period.
So, don´t wait - send in your application right now!