- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) advise clients in all aspects of (M&A) transactions. Our transaction professionals work in an international environment and cover a wide spectrum of industries. Teaming is crucial to our success. Our clients are the leading Nordic and international private equity houses and corporates. We often work closely together with the major investment banks, strategy houses and law firms as part of a wider team of advisors to create value for our clients.
What we do at Transaction Diligence
Financial due diligence in M&A transactions on both buy-side and sell-side mandates. Our responsibilities include:
- Establish and evaluate adjusted profitability (EBIT/EBITDA)
- Identify and understand key business drivers (“the story behind the numbers”)
- Establish and evaluate normalized net working capital
- Understand seasonality and its drivers
- Calculate purchase price adjustments and evaluate closing mechanisms
Your background and qualifications
- Degree within Finance, Accounting or Economics with good academic results; a degree within (Industrial) Management, Engineering or Mathematics can be considered
- Analytical mindset and interest in financial analysis
- Excellent social skills to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language is a must
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools
What we offer
- Challenging international transaction and strategy projects with global clients
- Personal development opportunities through a wide range of international trainings
- Inspiring leadership with low hierarchy among colleagues and partners
- Strong team spirit, professional and motivated colleagues, international environment
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.