- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The Head of Independent System Monitoring (ISM) reports to the Head of the Design Organization, and has broad responsibility for ensuring compliance with the Design Assurance System (DAS). You will have additional independent responsibilities towards the Quality Assurance department, through operational interfaces to the Head of QA. You will be responsible for executing the functions of the ISM as defined in EASA 21A.239(a)(3).
Your duties with include ensuring compliance with the Design Organization Handbook (DOH), monitoring the adequacy of, and adherence to, the DOH procedures, & verifying technical content of the deliverables.
You will also be responsible for monitoring and analysis at process level performed by the design organization staff, including collection of issues arising during a given process, and systematic and complete reporting about health of the process.
- Graduate degree in Aerospace or similar discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15 years experience in engineering and quality management within an aerospace OEM company environment.
- Experience with aircraft certification programs through the entire design, development & certification lifecycle (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
- Experience working in an EASA Part 21J Design Organization, or international equivalent.
- Direct experience with the role of Independent System Monitoring within an approved design organization.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to work with others.
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission.
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment.
Heart Aerospace is a Swedish startup making electric regional airplanes. Heart's mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable transportation for regional travel to every corner of the world. Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. Our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.