- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Heart Aerospace
Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located on Säve Flygplats in Gothenburg, Sweden. Relocation assistance can be provided.
At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team.
Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
The Head of Quality Assurance reports to the Head of Operational Excellence (OPEX), and has broad responsibility for the development, implementation and oversight of the company Quality Management System (QMS). You will have additional responsibilities for oversight of the Design organization Independent System Monitoring (ISM) function, through operational interfaces to the Head of ISM.
You will be responsible for the continuous monitoring of the QMS, identification of gaps and corrective actions, as well as the continuous improvement of the QMS.
In addition to the company QMS, you will have responsibility for the audit, qualification and approval of the supplier quality systems through management of the supplier quality assurance function.
- Graduate degree in Aerospace or similar discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15 years experience in quality assurance in an aerospace company environment.
- Extensive experience of developing, implementing and continuously improving an AS9100D Quality Management System.
- Experience working in an EASA Part 21J Design Organization, or international equivalent.
- Familiarity with the role of Independent System Monitoring (ISM) within an approved design organization.
- Experience with supplier Quality assurance including initial and recurring audits
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems including configuration and change management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to work with others.
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission.
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience working in an aerospace start-up environment.
- Formal qualification in Lean, Six Sigma or equivalent.
- Experience with Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Experience with aircraft certification programs through the entire design, development & certification lifecycle (EASA/FAA Part 23 or 25)
- Working knowledge of systems engineering principles for safety critical systems (SAE ARP 4754/4761)
Heart Aerospace is a Swedish startup making electric regional airplanes. Heart's mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable transportation for regional travel to every corner of the world. Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. Our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.