- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a BIM/3D Model Coordinator to join our passionate team in Skellefteå. Do you want to be part of Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy?
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The BIM/3D Model Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the overall factory design, collaborating on civil engineering layout and areas of process, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation.
In general you have at least a few years of experience in the field and have been a part large, innovative and challenging Design projects with high demands on technical understanding.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Aligning design input from equipment vendors and building infrastructure
- Coordinate interfaces between multiple vendors
- Conduct quality checks of models and metadata
- Identifying and documenting clashes using clash detection software
- Evolve the BIM collaboration procedures, deploying project-templates and ensuring team adherence to them.
- Coordinating the data modelling and management process
- Review, audit and present 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Lead BIM coordination meetings: spatial coordination of disciplines, gathering all disciplines BIM models and preforming coordination tasks
- Establishing robust quality control procedures to ensure that all models and datasets are accurate and that the level of information is fit for purpose
The person we are looking for is both creative and detail oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organisation requires and values great self-dependency and grit, and a natural talent to make things happen. The BIM/3D Model Coordinator is a vital member of the construction team.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Relevant University Degree
- 3+ years working experience in BIM/3D model coordination
- Industrial project background
- 2D/3D drafting experience
- Experience with setting up and maintaining 4D model (linking 3D model to schedule)
- Experience with BIM projects and the use of different CAD tools
- Experience in the use of REVIT and Navisworks
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
- Experience and interest in manufacturing industry is a plus
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Ability to work independently & productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to support multiple projects & meet multiple deadlines
- Curious, technically educated and with a strong business background
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
Andra webbjobb i Skellefteå
- Projektledare inom sprinkler till Bravida
- Vill du arbeta med konstruktion och kalkylering? Sök till Bravida!
- Sjuksköterska, Psykiatriska Kliniken, Skellefteå
- Kurator, barn- och ungdomshabiliteringen, Skellefteå
- Barnskötare, Burträsk och Bygdsiljums förskoleområde