Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Software Developer to join our growing team in our Växjö office
We’re offering you a challenging opportunity in a fast-growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. As a Software Developer, you will be part of a cross functional agile team working on the activities related to our delivery. This includes working on the release of software from development until operational stage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Technical analysis and design based on product requirements
- Analyze and implement third-party integrations within the platform
- Analyze, troubleshoot, debug and optimize code
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability
- Create technical documentation for reference, knowledge and information sharing
- Being a coach and mentor to Junior Developers
- You are a communicative teamplayer
- Experience of some dialect of SQL (T-SQL, MySQL)
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good oral and written skills in English
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Andra webbjobb i Växjö
- Personbilsmekaniker - Markaryd - Lösningsfokuserad, självgående och serv...
- Restaurangarbetare - Växjö - Älskar du god mat och vill vara dela av ett...
- Frisör - Barberare
- Product Owner
- Fastighetsskötsel - Växjö - Serviceinriktad med gröna fingrar!?