- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Why should you want this job?
Your knowledge and previous experience of integrating a HW system in a complex environment will be a cornerstone of helping us building something new. You see electrification and battery technology as the future, and you would like to be a part of making this happen.
At Knightec we aim to be a partner to our customers, and we are currently in the progress of setting up a team with different competence profiles in order to cover every aspects of the transition to an electrified product. You will be a part of this team.
You see yourself as a lead engineer with the ability to share your knowledge with your team members. You have a holistic approach, but you will still be able to be hands-on with design and engineering. You don’t want to walk away from technology just yet.
The keyword will be collaboration. Cross functional teams created to solve problems, rather than picking the problem for an already existing team. Products and business areas will differ, but the red thread will be working with Batteries and energy storage products.
Build a career that you can be proud of
At Knightec your development is our development. What we offer you is not a laid-out road for you to walk down. We do things a bit differently. You are in control of your development, no matter which path you want to take. If it's to reach a new role in the future or a specific technology, we will be there to help you move forward.
You will be surrounded by people that care. Not just about the project and technology, but about each other. We do it as a team. That's the way forward.
- Proven experience of integrating of a hardware system in a complex environment including X-functional work and close contact with external suppliers
- Good understanding of requirements (legal, durability, vibrations, ergonomics, heat etc) and the knowledge of how to prioritize and to balance in between
- Skilled in CAD
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Have a holistic view and the tools to create a time-plan and to break it down into deliverables preferable acc. to SAFe methodology
- Skilled in CREO
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 750 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.