- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Lead Project Engineer based at our site in Västerås, Sweden.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful execution of projects within Module Center Energy & Motion. To meet the purpose, the Project Engineer is to lead a team of relevant competencies for the task and organize this team in an as relevant as possible way.
The Project Engineer is supported by the line organization’s guidelines on project organization and working methods.
All of the above must be achieved with respect to the overall time plan and budget of the project.
To identify and realize a project execution plan adhering to:
• As Sold requirements while supporting a standardized system and product portfolio;
• Internal and external constraints on cost, quality and time;
• Standard project execution processes and guidelines, adjusted (tailoring to be aligned with relevant stake holders) to relevantly fit the circumstances of the specific project;
To ensure that conditions for project team members support their successful contribution. This includes but is not limited to:
• Ensuring overall project targets are known (scope, time and cost);
• Ensuring each team member is clear on their expected contribution (scope, time and cost);
• Engaging in creating a positive and result oriented atmosphere in the team;
• Seeking support from the line organization in case competence or capacity does not suffice;
• Addressing obstacles to flawless project execution as they arise;
To keep continuous control of:
• Financial status, ODC and ENG hrs (As Sold, EAC, BTG) including the relationship to quality and time;
• Change management vs As Sold;
• Progress status for key deliverables;
• Project phase status;
Risk and opportunity management covering design as well as project execution aspects.
To provide reporting as requested to line and project managers.
• University degree in a technical area such as: Engineering or Manufacturing. Alternatively, a Commercial or Project Management degree with technical working background.
• Previous senior experience in a similar relevant role, ideally in railway industry. Alternatively, experience in other transportation industries is also valuable (e.g. aerospace, automotive).
• It is strongly preferred that a Project Engineer combines competence and experience of propulsion system design with competence and experience of project management. A track record of successful stakeholder management is also valued.
• Efficient user of administrative tools, standard ones and company specific.
• Language skills: Advanced/business fluent level of Swedish and English.
ABOUT BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.