- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has exciting opportunities for four Construction Project Managers / Block Site Manager in our site execution team. One opening will oversee the construction of our Revolt recycling facility in Skellefteå, one the next building block of our giga-factory in Skellefteå, another the construction of our Campus building in Västerås and the forth will oversee the greenfield construction of our production facility in Poland (here Polish language skills are a must).
In this position you will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of the construction activities including building utilities and installation of process equipment. You will work closely with the VP of Construction to realize that the execution develops according to overall program plan and budget. More specifically the Construction Project Manager will manage contractors, ensure proper coordination across disciplines, being responsible for an effective interface between the different stakeholders on site, QHSE as well as design and commercial management.
Finally, you will handle change management and coordinate purchase in compliance with the established change order and procurement governance.
The person we are looking for has prior experience from managing teams in complex construction projects. As a person you value teamwork and you are eager to learn. You dare to challenge conventional methods to reach your goals together with your team. You value the opportunity to have a real impact as you will be an important contributor to our success story and you will be able to see the results of your work. Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
Apply with CV and cover letter in English.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Track record of leading interdisciplinary teams successfully
- Successful track record of delivering complex projects in a short time
- Work experience in multi-cultural environment
- Experience in industrial construction
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- (Excellent Polish skills for the role as Construction Project Manager Poland)
- Ability to build relationships with contractor organisations and influence them to perform
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.