- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The company Absolicon Solar Collector was established in 2007. Today, Absolicon is a business company with 20 installations on three continents and 30 employees i three cities. Fossil energy resources are limited. The sun will be shining for a least another 4 billion years. By developing, manufacturing and selling solar energy systems that generate renewable energy in various forms, we are helping to solve the world’s energy problem.
Would you like to join the next part of the journey in conquering the world with solar concentrators, to establish a distributor network in export markets and make the sales volumes more efficient?
Absolicon is now looking for a Market Analyst for Central and South America.
The job requires good knowledge and skills to independently conduct in-depth analyzes and surveys of the Spanish-speaking markets, primarily in America, on behalf of Absolicon.
Business Specialist skills & qualification
Business Specialist requires data analysis (demographic, financial, competitor, etc.) skills, he/she must possess excellent communication and writing skills, be adept in business and development as well as possess interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
· Research & Strategy – In order to have an understanding of how Absolicon can be positioned in a specific Market, the Business Specialist must have strong research and strategic analysis skills. These are necessary in order to benchmark the competition and keep the company ahead of it.
· Communication & Interpersonal skills – The Business Specialist must have strong communication skills. They are required in order to communicate, present, assert and speak to all the different stakeholders involved. He/she must also be able to cold call prospects with confidence in order to gain new clients.
· Business intelligence – BS conduct the necessary market analysis needed to identify the Absolicon current and future position in a specific Market. He/she conduct analysis of what competitive advantage Absolicon has over the similar businesses in the sector. Business Specialist must be able to collect the data he/she needs in order to prepare an accurate analysis.
· Project Management – BS is able to set goals, plan and manage projects, manage the risks involved, calculate budgets, cost, time and teams working on ongoing projects.
· Negotiation and Persuasion – This includes being tactful and diplomatic at all times. Achieving his/her goals required that BS is able to learn when to compromise and when to take a stand. In order to persuade his/her prospects to do what needs to be done, BS needs to win their hearts, minds and trust.