CEVT is an innovation and technology company within the Geely Group. Located on Lindholmen in central parts of Gothenburg, we are at the forefront of mobility, delivering advanced technology in game-changing projects.
The CEVT HR department has 25+ co-workers. Apart from the HRBP team, we also have teams of HR specialists working with areas such as Payrolling, Global Mobility, Recruitment, Learning and Development and Work Environment. The HR unit, just as CEVT as a whole is an international and multi-cultural environment.
As our new HRBP colleague you will be a part of a team of 7 HRBPS. The role in question is divided in two parts.
One part is to be the HRBP for one or several business units. In this role you will work with business leaders and management teams to provide proactive and professional HR support. As the successful candidate, you are experienced and familiar with all sorts of reoccurring HR processes such as leadership, salary reviews, employee engagement, performance management etc.
The second part of the role is to be our company expert in labor law and labor relations. Apart from being experienced and knowledgeable, you must be able to take an ownership of labor law and labor relations in order to lead and upgrade both these areas. Here you will not only be responsible for maintaining what is already in place, but you will have great opportunities to develop and roll out improved processes and procedures.
Start date for this position is March 1 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- 5-10 years experience from working as an HRBP or in equivalent roles
- 5-10 years experience from working with Swedish labor law and labor relations
- Experiences from working with HR in an international environment
- Group oriented, collaborative and a great team player
- Pragmatic, innovative and solution oriented
- Service minded, professional and with high integrity
- Skilled communicator. You must be fluent in both written and oral English
For more information, please contact:
Kristina Djokovic, Senior Recruiter, 0729-888 544, [email protected].
Erik Limberg, Head of HRBP team, 0729-888 922.
Last application date
Last application is February 7th. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen Science Park