- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ALTEN IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE PART IN A BIG PLATFORM PROJECT INHOUSE AT ALTEN!
You will work on a system architect level together with architects from different areas in order to build a new and innovative platform for a rail control system. As a person we think you are an analytic person with ability to drive your tasks forward, involve relevant persons in needed discussions and document results of investigation.
At ALTEN, we like people who are team players with the ability to drive the technical development forward. Here you are appreciated for your ability to see the big picture and communicate, your theoretical knowledge and practical experience and for your willingness to share these with your co-workers. We want our consultants to be customer focused with a customer-first attitude. It is therefore important that you are a great communicator and someone who finds it easy to adapt to new surroundings, situations and colleagues.
We want to see following parts in your CV:
• Experience from either rail control systems or industrial automation control systems
• Knowledge about Linux for embedded devices
• Good knowledge of Ethernet communication protocols, like: MACsec, TCP/IP, UDP/IP and VLAN, preferable with additional knowledge about higher level protocols
• Some insights of cyber security and open to learn more
• Basic understanding of safety within a control system is beneficial
• Support the cyber security manager in a development project, which includes:
- Start-up phase: brief introduction to our current control system, reading and getting knowledge about cyber security standards (IEC62443), getting introduced to the cyber security concepts for the development project
- Supporting further concept development and refinement of cyber security features, supporting in cyber security risk assessment work, which includes substantial amount of self studies and “learning-on-the-job”
- Over time: Supporting the development streams in the project with cyber security competence
• Be a member of the “platform architect” group, where other functional concepts may be discussed (from functional-, security- and safety point of view)
ALTEN is a consulting company that develops and delivers expertise for world-leading companies with consultants in technology, IT and biochemistry. We are located in over 30 countries, have our headquarter in Paris and have more than 37 000 employees, of which 88 percent are engineers. In Sweden, we have over 1 800 employees and work from offices in twelve locations. Our clients are found in industries such as Automotive, Energy, Telecom, Industry, Aerospace & Defense and Life Science, where our consultants operate throughout the product development chain.
Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants. We believe in growing together.
Welcome to read more about us at alten.se - we look forward to your application!