- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Gameplay Animator to join Project 007, a brand new James Bond video game to be developed and published by IOI.
Featuring a wholly original Bond story, players will step into the shoes of the world's favourite Secret Agent to earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story.
As a gameplay animator at IO Interactive you are a central part of making the game come to life – through collaboration with designers, artists and programmers. This means that you are involved in all aspects of the game production; from initial design of character movement and technical constraints to close collaboration with other disciplines in planning and creating the final animation. You aspire to challenge the status quo and bring an energetic and creative mindset to the table. You have an eye for detail and set the quality bar high – which comes into play when overseeing the potential outsourced animations to ensure alignment in style and quality with our benchmarks inhouse.
What you will do
- Collaborating with the animation team, lead animator, designers, artists and programmers to execute on the vision of the game
- Animating 3D characters, including working with motion capture data and hand key-framed animations
- Creating gameplay animations
- Communicating with external partners to define animation deliverables
- Planning for and taking part in motion capture sessions
- Delivering content on schedule and within technical limitations
- Working with programmers and designers to ensure animations properly fitting technical and game design requirements
- Working efficiently and effectively within technical setup of animations in our proprietary engine Glacier 2
- Implementing constructive and iterative feedback to the animations at any given time of the development process
Who you are
- You have a relevant and updated demo-reel
- 3+ years’ experience creating gameplay animation for AAA games with at least one shipped title
- In-depth understanding of timing and appearance of human movement and facial expressions
- Experience in Motion Builder and Maya
- Understanding of rigging and skinning principles
- Experience with motion capture or working with motion capture data
We would love it if you had
- Experience with motion matching and modern industry animation technologies
- Knowledge of creating facial/lip sync animations
- Experience with combat system animations
- Knowledge of art and animation fundamentals including staging, camera, layout, storytelling, and editing
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Testarkitekt med kunskaper inom DevOps och avancerad testautomatisering
- Tekniskt merchandise-uppdrag i Malmö för en mycket stor hemelektronikför...
- Leg. sjuksköterska - Vårdcentral Malmö
- SharePoint Developer
- Suomenkielinen talousavustaja (Finsktalande ekonomiassistent)