- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
We believe the car is the next great technology platform with the impact to change humanity for generations. At Volvo-CSP (Commercial Solutions Platform), we are working on some of automotive’s most challenging and exciting initiatives such as mobility, connected cars, and digital services. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges while making a positive impact.
We believe in radical truth and transparency. Sharing information more broadly means everyone can make better decisions. Constantly seeking the truth through hard facts and data generally leads to optimal outcomes. Our team sets very high standards and takes great pride in our work. We strive to work hard and with a purpose since everything should be tied back to a deeper goal.
Our team also believes in having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. We enjoy each other’s company and welcome those with diverse backgrounds and experiences, however there is shared commonality in our values that bind us as friends and colleagues.
Lastly, we want everyone on our team to think and like an owner. Owners think about things holistically and proactively do what is necessary to achieve success. They own their outcomes and never brush away issues even if it’s not in their direct domain.
We are looking for a skilled Product Manager who believes in our values and mission and is passionate about building great products. This position would sit in either our Gothenburg or Stockholm office and report into a manager located in the US. Our team is split between Sweden and the US.
What you will do
● Lead a cross-functional product team to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap across key aspects of our commercial platform.
● Aggressively pursue validation of potential solutions to customer problems before starting feature development.
● Ensure rapid iterations and experiments of all products in your area.
● Establish and monitor key product success metrics and analytics for your area.
● Manage products through their life cycle: idea, introduction, growth, and ending stages.
● Communicate your team's vision and roadmap cross-functionally and be the spokesperson for your team.
● Drive the successful delivery of projects for your team, balancing priorities and resources in collaboration with the scrum master and program manager.
● Internal and external stakeholder and partner communication.
Who you are
Our ideal candidate would have 5+ years of experience as a product manager in the mobility space. You should have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful consumer-facing product throughout its lifecycle, including experience managing both front end UX and backend services. You should also have a passion for solving problems in the mobility space for all types of customers. You are fluent in English (both written and verbal).
We’re looking for someone with experience in building internal technology platforms for other teams to build upon. This will require the ability to navigate and exert influence in a non-hierarchical organization. Must be able to work with diverse teams and partners across complex organizations to achieve results and have experience managing engagement with executive level partners. Excellent communication, mentoring and product leadership skills are a must.
How to learn more and apply
If you have questions regarding this role, please contact Hiring Manager Josh Heenan at [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Pedram Yousefi at [email protected]
Please apply via the link provided before the 5 of February 2021.
Please note due to GDPR Applications and CV's will not be accepted via email.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Engagerad bostadsfotograf i Göteborg
- Ekonomiassistent inom kundreskontra till konsultuppdrag med start 1 okto...
- Kundtjänstmedarbetare till Storbank i Göteborg
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Erfaren DevOps-utvecklare med stort intresse för teknik i framkant sökes!