We have a super opportunity to join a fast growing Swedish/International SaaS company with a market leading product that delivers real value to our customers and their end users.
Lovely central office, health insurance, gym-benefits, massage at the office, breakfasts, kindle, pension and more…!
A Sales Development Rep (SDR) identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities using a blend of inbound and outbound prospecting and sales tactics, such as calling and emailing prospects for example. The role is dedicated to lead management and nurturing leads to support Marketing and Sales objectives.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and telephone skills. You will have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks with little supervision. The role will suit someone that is driven, and goal orientated and has experience with front-line sales development. You will have a good technical aptitude, interested in technology and will have the ability to quickly learn product solutions as well as general industry knowledge.
Ultimately we’re looking for the right candidate - you can be a recently retired sales person wanting to re-join the workforce or just out of uni and wanting to make your mark and anywhere in-between.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work closely with an Account Executive to develop an action plan to approach and nurture ideal clients in Denmark using outgoing techniques
- Transform inbound marketing qualified leads to sales opportunities, by cultivating and educating prospective buyers
- Schedule product demonstrations/intro meetings for sales team with prospective buyers
- Nurture leads until they are ready to progress in the sales cycle - provide information, discuss the product and convey value.
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Proactively research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to drive opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with our products and services as well as industry trends and competition - of course we provide training
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing training to learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue driving role
- Outbound prospecting/inside sales experience preferably within IT / Cloud solutions.
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM platforms is beneficial
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Able to take initiative, maintain a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and work effectively on projects with minimal direct supervision
- Resourceful and coachable - and open to new ways of working
- Willing to ask for help when needed
- Possessing native-level language skills in Danish; a strong benefit to have fluent Swedish.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden