- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a member of the sales team you are responsible building and fostering strong relationships with new and existing clients using the latest technology and sales best practice. You will be responsible for the front line contact, needs analysis, pitching, closing and campaign building to develop the customer lifetime value.
- Develop and manage a client portfolio via meetings, phone calls and email
- Contribute to and be responsible for the team's revenue and account growth
- Develop market knowledge and customer information to help plan and implement best practice strategies for future market and account growth
- Attend exhibitions and face to face meetings when needed (depending on market)
What can we offer you?
- To be part of a company whose only goal is to help people find education
- An international work environment with colleagues from 15 different countries
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas
- To be part of a successful and fast growing team
- To be able to grow and develop your own skills and experience in different areas outside of the specific job area
- A part of a talented Sales team who cares deeply for our users and clients
- A generally lively social scene inc. Summer and Christmas parties, Kick Off in the Stockholm Archipelago, Friday beers, Monthly After Works, work trips etc...
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our representatives internally through EMG’s Academy and externally with some of the best sales trainers in the world.
Who are we looking for?
- You are someone who gets things done
- Having a proven track record in sales is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in online sales is advantageous
- You are a great English speaker (Swedish is not required but other languages can be an advantage)
About EMG International
EMG International is a part of EMG. The international team consists of about 35 employees (20% of the company) working with either communication, marketing, customer success or sales from around the world. All of our team are based in our head office in Stockholm. We have lots of exciting projects that are ongoing and since they are growing they need your help!
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check in our FAQ site. (https://career.educationsmediagroup.com/pages/faq)