- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for our new UX designer to join our team in Stockholm!
The Keyflow team is a young and self-driven group of individuals that firmly believes that Keyflow will be the predominant force in global nightlife.
We always strive to deliver the best possible experience to our users and our new UX designer will play a central role in securing that.
What will you do at Keyflow?
- Design the UX for all our applications, including iOS, Android, and web.
- Sketch interactions and interfaces to help define features and concepts
- Materialize ideas and create clickable/interactive prototypes
- Conduct user tests and research with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the dev. team throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Develop the product in line with commercial team input
Who you are? You’re a highly self-driven person that is seeking a company in which you can play a major part in.
Details are something that is very important to you and changing direction is something that you do not fear. Being able to work closely with all team members is something you like and feedback is music to your ears. You welcome a company culture that is highly open-minded and international expansion is something you’d like to be a part of.
You should have
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience
- Expertise in delivering high-quality interfaces and designs
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers, and management
- Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch or similar tools
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Zeplin, Framer, Protopie or Flinto
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Would be great if you did have (but not required)
- Strategic marketing knowledge, create and execute a marketing plan
- Hands-on knowledge in how to use Google ads, Instagram, Facebook ads, and other marketing tools
- WordPress knowledge
Non-Swedish speaking applicants are welcome.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] for more information!