- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are a specialized department, developing products and solutions for the Ericsson 5G Cloud Core – one packet core for all accesses and services. What we do is vital to accelerate the digital transformation, building our networked society where everyone and everything that can be connected, will be connected.
5G Core Integration & Verification (I&V) is a unique end-2-end testing activity in the process to ensure the quality of our products. We take new 4G and 5G features and test them in a network consisting of 5G core network elements, radio and mobiles.
As a Solution Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the preparation and execution of the feature testing. The job will allow you to build an outstanding broad competence in not only our 5G Core products, but basically the functionality of the complete mobile network! We are looking for you who are interested in a career as a qualified integrator and tester.
We work in small teams, planning our jobs together and share the progress and result. The teams have a Kanban-like approach to the workflow.
- Background in software testing in sophisticated Linux/UNIX environments
- Contributed to troubleshooting in Linux environments
- Worked with TCP/IP networking, and with tools like Wireshark, etc.
- General shell-scripting competence, e.g. BASH
- To be successful in the role you shall have
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the Computer, Electrical or Telecommunication Science or similar relevant areas
- A minimum of 2-3 years of working experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Any background working with Ericsson packet core products (beneficial)
- What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
- What happens once you apply?
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Location for this role: Göteborg, Sweden
- Recruiter: Anna Magnusson ([email protected])
- This position reports to: R&D Manager
- Selection is ongoing please apply as soon as possible
- Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
- Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D