- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Business Tech
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Technology development in combination of new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. In order to cater for the individual needs of customers, Business Tech delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
About Fulfilment Center Operations
Fulfilment Center Operations is a part of the Customer Fulfilment Domain which covers solutions and improvements from stock allocation, stock optimization, and fulfillment of orders to customers, stores, and partners. Fulfilment Center Operations currently has 10 products and our overall objectives is to be the preferred WMS platform for H&M Global Logistics and for our external partners to operate their warehouse logistics to meet customer our promise in a cost efficient and sustainable way.
To be successful in this position you will need to be genuinely interested in warehousing, supply chain, and providing a best in class customer experience
- You will utilize our vast supply chain network with data and AI, to optimize any of our processes.
- You will be part of a multi competent product team having the full responsibility to identify and create business value.
- You, together with the product team, will drive the tech agenda to take warehousing to the next step, based on a deep understanding of the warehouse processes and the potentials for the future.
- You will have a tight collaboration with stakeholders in different parts of the organization, to make sure that process & tech is working hand in hand.
- You will secure progress, explain, anchor, and secure the content in the process and the solution. All with the aim to maximize business impact, benefit and effects.
Your placement will be in Stockholm reporting to the manager and competence lead within Fulfillment Center Operations.
Is this your next challenge?
To be a candidate for this vacancy you will need to be self-driven, have a passion for world leading customer service, and have an analytical approach to problem solving. You and your product team will identify improvement areas and be responsible for transforming these into tangible actions in a "keep it simple way".
We are looking for at least 1-2 years previous experience in any of the following:
- Logistics operations / planning
- Experience with informal leadership / mentoring
- Be a great connector & collaborator, positive and energetic, easily able to connect with people, and build trust and relationships at all levels.
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to make the team move forward
- You are strategic, analytical, and a fast learner who can quickly adapt
- You have strong communication & presentation skills
- You are preferably familiar with digital development
1 - 2 years within WAREHOUSEING, LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN
Deadline for applications - 31st January 2021
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)