- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Business Tech
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Technology development in combination of new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. In order to cater for the individual needs of customers, Business Tech delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
Product Owner for Data & Insights – In Digital Core
About Digital Core
Digital Core is a part of the Customer Fulfilment domain. Our products build the digital thread throughout the H&M Group supply chain, meaning that our closest business units are within logistics, transport and trade. Our vision is to create a world leading supply chain tech solutions that will enable Business Tech to continuously surprise and delight customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
The Product Owner Role
As a Product Owner, you will take responsibility for a product with full accountability for the business and customer value delivered by your product.
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping customers at the heart of our focus. You will define the strategic vision for your product and create the product roadmap based on an understanding of the market / industry and customer/end user insigts, as well as input from stakeholders across the company.
Working closely with the Product Manager, Product Area Lead Engineer and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment, you will set objectives and key results (OKRs) that your product will drive toward. You will also identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies.
We are on a quest to become more data driven. The Data & Insights product is under construction and will become a team that runs & develops the product area KPIs, as well as supporting the other products in the area to get the tools and capabilities needed to evaluate their value and results. This means you will help to build a cross competent team that can own/maintain KPIs & visualizations, as well as support with analysis, and highlighting insights/opportunities found in the data. The focus areas for the data driven agenda are:
- Business opportunities (primarily connected to internal functions for supply chain management, such as Trade & Transport)
- Product value
- Agile performance
- Tech performance & tech opportunities
We also expect the product to have a forward leaning mindset towards exploring opportunities in the areas of Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set the product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that will drive agreed KPIs.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, business experts, data scientists, data analysts, and product designers to execute and deliver value
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the market/industry landscape and customer needs through close collaboration with key stakeholders and users to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimal collaboration across relevant business functions in the broader company
- Identify and monitor KPIs, using them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities, adjusting course, and taking actions when needed
- Align with other Product Owners to ensure interfaces to other products
- Monitor and manage the financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Establish and manage relationships with key external vendors
Preferred skills and previous experiences
- Experience in leading cross-functional, multi-competence teams including engineers, data scientists and offshore team members
- Experience working with design, development, research and analytics
- Hands on experience from working with analytics and data capabilities, including establishing new data sources and KPI modelling.
- Agile mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- Great leadership skills managing strategic partnerships with tech vendors
- You are truly a doer, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the product move forward
- Product Owner / Product Manager experience
- Product roadmap development & management
- Product mission & OKR creation
- Commercial understanding (budgeting, P&L)
- Market, trend, & customer analysis
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Är du vår nästa Fullstack-utvecklare till Expressen & Lifestylegruppen?
- Legitimerad sjuksköterska till Akutmottagningen i Oskarshamn
- Barnmorska mödrahälsovården i Vimmerby
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar