- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Health & Life/Work Engagement Coach
Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Finland)
Europe: Germany, Spain, France
USA: East Cost, Central and West Cost
About the job
As a health life/work coach at My-E-Health, you will be using the most advanced online framework in the world today. You will be part of a mission to make proactive company health and engagement more effective, accessible and pleasurable than all other retroactive models in the world today.
Using our interactive framework, you will be empowering people nationally and internationally within our ecosystem. Our solution is to manage our customer employee’s wellbeing and engagement and psychological health whilst proactively preventing their risks for burnout, depression, and anxiety using our reliable and validated online tools. If risk identification and prevention is what not enough, then you don’t have to stop there either. We are a holistic company specializing in holistic coping skills and rehabilitation when necessary. You are not alone and are joined by a team of healthcare professionals from Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Doctors and more. All of whom can be co-coaches and caregivers to your clients. If Research and Development is important to you then we are also the place to be. We are continually pushing innovation boundaries for engagement and wellbeing, VR, AR and AI. If you want to be proactive then this is the place to be.
Provide live remote coaching and guidance to
participants through our multi-modal team framework in addition to conducting
intake calls if necessary. Work collaboratively with your care team, other
therapists, founders, and health care professionals to foster individual wellbeing
towards engagement in work and life. Track participant progress in the
My-E-Health care program, reaching out customers as needed or as booked via
your online calendar. Keep appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal
standards. Provide feedback to the product team to improve our solution.
Skills & Qualities
- You want to use the power of latest technologies to improve your care.
- You are tech-savvy, familiar with latest remote working tools, and efficient with learning new technologies.
- Adaptable, flexible, like to explore solutions-oriented methods whilst actively practicing evidence-based coaching.
- Your approach is one of compassion and action, rooted in mindfulness.
- You are open to practice mixed-methods, health and wellbeing counseling and finding solutions that works for your participants.
- MA, BA or Diploma certifications in Health Coaching, Nursing, Nutrition, Counseling, Management Coaching, ICF, IAC, AC, ICA, ACA, ILCA, WABC or another relevant field.
- Coaching certification with various backgrounds and specialties from Engagement, Health, Organizational Psychology or Sociology.
- Mindfulness & CBT training a merit.
- 2+ years of experience and a background working with clients within an organizational setting.
- A framework for Students and Supervisors is available.
- Based upon your qualifications, will be required to attend a minimum 40-hour online My-E-Health, step one, certification course.
Ability to expand your multi-disciplinary
skills and reach as a therapist and be part of a global team.
The flexibility to take your work
with you and wherever that might be. Preferably the same time zone as your
Fulltime colleagues receive 25
days of vacation per year, plus national holidays.
· Participate in the Company Wide Bonus Program where all fulltime employees share 8% of company net profit.
When online you have a flexible working schedule: work anywhere and whenever you have pockets of time.
Weekly Coach/Psychologist/Therapist Circle fostering
a culture of community, feedback, transparency, professional development, learning,
Local company off-site training (post-COVID19 of
Surrounded by brilliant, kind, compassionate,
driven, and humble clinicians and colleagues
Fulltime position with counseling and role
Compensation. Highly competitive
We value transparency, so we will talk more about
this in the initial interview.
How to apply
Send us a cover letter telling us about yourself with three contact references, your CV and copies of your state/country licensure, graduation & course transcripts and which geographical location/s that you are interest in to [email protected]